Well I'm going to try to start blogging "again". So I am going to do this 30 day challenge. This is not going to be like the last challenge I tried this time its real!
Day 1 is a picture of yourself so...
This was taken last summer at Ephesus. Now I must write 15 facts about myself.
1.I am the oldest girl in a family of 6
2. I had lived in the same place for my entire life up until last August when we moved to Alabama
3. I used to own two pet rats.
4. I sometimes dream in black and white
5. I went on my first trip over seas trip last year when I went to Turkey
6. I am a sophomore in highschool
7. My favourite colours are purple and neon anything :)
8. My favourite animal is dog or panda ...I can't decide they are just so cute!
9.Often when I find a blog I like I kinda sorta blog-stalk them until I read all they have to offer like this one http://adamandanniejones.blogspot.com/ or this one http://www.merricksart.com/ I read her's for the sewing tutorials. Which brings me to the next fact.
10. I really like to sew! I haven't made very much so far but it is really fun!!
11. I enjoy many different fandoms, one of my faves is Doctor Who!!
12. I am home-schooled :)
13. I would love to paint my room turquoise :)
14. I have an Etsy store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChaelasComelyCrafts)
15. My eyes are brown, you can't see in the picture.
There you go! Now you know more about me :)
ALLONS-Y
-Laela
No comments:
Post a Comment