Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 03




So I didn't post yesterday because I realized that my friends and I do not take pictures of ourselves together so thats why there was a lack of post :). Meanwhile yesterday I called the Academy of Arts!! For those who do not know about the awesomeness that is the Academy of Arts allow me to shed some light on the subject. The Academy of Arts is this GREAT Christian drama group who travel around and do drama seminars(camps?). And I have starred in many such productions *cue dramatic effects* including last year when I played, one of largest roles in my acting career, Mary in The Basket of Flowers.... flowers....flowers... flowers. Any way so I called them asked some questions about there Summer Drama Camp. And towards the end my conversation with this sweet lady named Deborah(at least I think that's what she said her name was..) she said she would call me back either today or tomorrow. So needless to say I have been staring at the phone willing it to ring. It did ring a little while ago, but it was a computer calling about my credit... I don't even own a credit card... I was so disappointed  So there's my little rant. On with the show!!

                       Today's challenge is the cast from your favourite show. I have two favourites so....
 
The picture says it all. This is my favourite cast of Doctor Who. Amy, Rory and Eleven will never mean as much to as these guys. Although River is pretty awesome.. Next picture!!
 
Downton Abbey... I know what your'e thinking opposite ends of spectrum. You're absolutely right but what can I say I like an eclectic mix I can go from read Pride and Prejudice(great book by the way) to reading the Hunger Games in a snap. So it really makes no difference to me. 
Farewell for now!
Laela

No comments:

Post a Comment