Friday, May 4, 2012

Support your local chivalry!

Okay so this actually happened a few days ago but  I don't care I will speak of it any way! On Wednesday, I was doing this thing that I do and rehearsing with this guy in my co-op and as we were leaving the room that we were practicing in he rushed (when I say rush I'm exaggerating{at least this time}) in front of me and got the door saying "I'll get that for you". I was just thinking if every guy in the world acted like this there would be world peace!! I am probably exaggerating again but still there would be a lot more happy people in this earth. i was also think of the Messy Mondays in which Jordan says "Support your local chivalry" So I was like I am going to let him know that I appreciate this. I am not the most eloquent speaker so all i said was "Thank you very much" and smiled largely.

          Alright change of subject. One of 'besties' has gotten me hooked on the Phantom of the Opera. So I am listening to that right now. Goodness gracious those people can sing!! I can't sing very well so I respect people who can. Those peoples have earned the respect of Laela Riddle. So that is my wonderful random life or as much as I want to type right now.

         Ta-Ta
              -Laela

No comments:

Post a Comment