I am a girly-girl. Let me say that right now. I enjoy day-dreaming about true love and such things. My little sister is really into stuffed animals. Yes, this does have something to do with love. And she has these two their names are Romeo and Ruthie. In this world it is really easy to tell who your True love is. Ya' see in her little world when to animals kiss if they are true loves they faint. Pretty neat huh?
If only it were that easy. These two animals I told you about, their mums were best friends growing up and they decided that Romeo and Ruthie would get married when they grew up.. It was kinda an arranged marriage but it just so happened that Romeo and Ruthie ARE true loves!! Yes, I know that they are just stuffed animals. But my lil' sis' really has quite an imagination
Some people say that they want someone to love them like.....
Romeo loves Juliet....
Edward loves Bella*.........
Snape loves Lilly......
What I want is someone to love me like Romeo loves Ruthie <3
You are blessed
Laela L. Riddle
*I really don't like this one but still.....
No comments:
Post a Comment