Friday, October 14, 2011

Continuation of my adventure

 Ok, so today was a normal day I woke up, got dressed, did my math and Biology. My day was going pretty good...until my bad-guy alert went off. it seemed that Dr. Whatshisname was up to his old tricks. *sigh* So i put on my superhero boots and Cape and away i went. Now you may be wondering what my super powers are. Well I'll tell you.... I can fly, and shoot laser beams which comes handy seeing as the Dr.'s minions are made out of cheese. Any-hoo I also have super healing and strength. So Dr. Whatshisname was rampaging downtown Blogtropolis. And stealing all the radios. I don't really get it either but he is my bad-guy. BTW my super name is Lady Riddle.  So I head downtown where I meet up with my partner, Yowza-doo and together we put the evil Dr. Whatshisname back in his personal penitentiary.

 Well until next time
     Laela Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment